Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back at you

What's coming back:
Okay, I have put it out there. churnOn.com was launched on February 7th and the idea was really fairly simple. In summary, it went like this:
  1. Something more than a resume.
  2. A way to finish the re-write and self-publish my book, Releasing the Churn.
  3. A home base around which to master the ecosystem of social networking tools, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, so as to be a more effective professional in the next phase of my career.
And here is what has come back at me:
  1. The site needs a 'call to action'. It needs to be a little less about me, and more about what I have to offer the world. This is a work-in-progress, but coming along nicely.
  2. Write to help others, make information as useful as possible, and be service oriented.
Of course, like all things in life, it is what you do with the information that comes back at you that matters most. And nothing comes back, if you don't first put some stuff out there!

No comments: