Thursday, March 3, 2011

Go, do that

Bailey and Ball by Cindy Fuller
Anybody who knows a dog like our Jack Russell (Bailey) has got to appreciate that image. Bailey is the only creature I know who loves to play ball more than I do. For Bailey, passion equals ball. You throw the ball and off she goes. She gets it!

On Monday, I wrote about the word 'create' in my six part series, The Four C's that launched churnOn.com. I focused on the word, 'start'! Several friends this week have shared this from Seth Godin.


From page two of Seth's new book, Poke the Box:
"Imagine that the world had no middlemen, no publishers, no bosses, no HR folks, no one telling you what you couldn't do. If you lived in that world, what would you do? Go, do that."
Check out how my cousin and artist Cindy Fuller is living out her passion at The North Shore Art League in Chicago. Cindy said, 'Go'!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I liked this and Bailey and Cindy Fuller fans will love it. Talented dog and talented cousin.

Tim Fox said...

I read the same quote from the book yesterday and thought it was amazing. Funny analogy to your Jack Russell - those are some hyper dogs!

I think the quote describes the next generaation of highly effective people. Self-motivated people don't wait around for someone to say go.